Sunday, July 16, 2017

You

I'm going to love you more than anyone else,
I'm going to love you even when you're not yourself.
All your hopes and fears sweetheart we'll conquer together
don't say a thing, just lay your head on my chest;
give yourself to me and I'll take care of the rest.
You are the source of my joy, you light my fire within,
you are the life I breathe and you make me whole again.
When I'm down I'm not there for long,
because you fortify me with your gentle reasonings;
your melodious tones are like a song
soothing my soul with your soulful seasonings.
What more can I do, I just want to be your everything;
you touch me without touching me at all
affecting my very being, I'll never be the same;
you are in my heart no matter how near or how far.
So just let me say this just one more time;
I'm going to love you more than anyone else,
I'm going to love you even when you're not yourself.
All your hopes and fears we'll conquer together
don't say a thing, just lay your head on my chest;
give yourself to me and I'll take care of the rest.


Copyright by NewLife2008

No comments:

Post a Comment