Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Our Love

I see the veins in your hands
blue in color, soft like a whisper
as I hold your hands in mine;
your cuticles I feel in my grasp
and the warmth makes me whole

I see the freckles that light your face
as I look into your eyes I smile;
turning into the wrinkles of happiness
finding love within this special place
encompassed within the space of our souls

Spinning around my mind is a scent of your potion
it moves all inside me and gives my life motion
I’ve got it together but when I’m with you
I come undone and you make me feel childlike
I see our future in your eyes and I’m satisfied

Nothing feels better than you next to me
the rain is wetter and the sun’s rays brighter
the cold is like sadness the heat is like madness
these feelings I hold so much fuller life can be
since I know I’ll always have you around.

You’ve touched me like some unknown miracle
I can’t express what you’ve helped me become
a feeling unsaid but you can feel my emotions
it’s something we both feel no need to explain
love coursing through our veins as we are one.



Copyright by NewLife2008

No comments:

Post a Comment