Monday, March 28, 2016

Bleak

My vision isn’t what it seems
I try to focus but it’s a fight;
the light in my eyes have grown dim
now everything for me is a strain,
what I was sure of now no longer remains.

I don’t see it getting better
no matter what I try to do;
these problems won’t go away
since my world is blurry everyday
and these specs I wear are just for show.

I wish for how things used to be;
when my vision was clear and bright.
Things weren’t as bad back then;
wrong was wrong and right was right
and we knew exactly what to expect.

Soon everything will become dark
I know my future isn’t very bright;
what I see in my mind’s eye won’t matter
though I know this darkness isn’t forever;
it has to get worse before it gets better.



Copyright by NewLife2008

No comments:

Post a Comment